HI ALL, WE JUST RECEIVED THIS FROM NEPEAN
INPORTANT MESSAGE FOR COACHES & MANAGERS
A player cannot take the field if their registration card is not present – including all SSF and above. Players up to under 9s are issued colour paper registrations instead of cards and must also be printed prior to the player taking the field.
A fine of $200 and loss of points apply.
CLICK ON THE NEPEAN LINK FOR ALL YOUR TEAMS GAMES AND RESULTS
IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR ALL
COACHES & MANAGERS/VOLUNTEERS
ATTENTION ALL COACHES & MANAGERS WHO HAVE NOT YET GIVEN THEIR WORKING WITH CHILDREN NUMBER TO HELEN. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU APPLY FOR THE WORKING WITH CHILDREN NUMBER. IF THE COACH AND MANAGER ARE NOT REGISTERED AND HAVE NOT SUPPLIED HELEN WILLIAMS WITH THEIR WWC NUMBER BEFORE 28TH MARCH YOUR TEAM WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE THE FIELD ON GAME DAY 2 & 3 APRIL PLEASE CLICK ON LINK
BELOW TO APPLY
ATTENTION ALL COACHES & MANAGERS.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT
REGISTERED ONLINE WITH MY FOOTBALL CLUB
AS COACH OF YOUR TEAM OR
MANAGER/VOLUNTEER OF YOUR TEAM YOU
WILL JEOPARDISE YOUR TEAM TAKING THE
FIELD WHEN THE SOCCER SEASON BEGINS ON
2 & 3RD APRIL. ALL REGISTRATIONS NEED TO
BE COMPLETED ON LINE ASAP PRIOR TO
WEDNESDAY 23RD MARCH 2016 IN ORDER FOR
REGISTRATIONS TO BE FINALISED PRIOR TO
GAME DAY. PLEASE ATTEND TO THIS ASAP FOR
THE INTEREST OF YOUR TEAM.
Please see link for My Football Club on this page.
The process for registration is exactly like if you were registering as a player only you will be registering as a Coach or Manager/Volunteer. If you are having any problems registering please let us know and we can help you through it. Thank you
ALL PLAYERS & COACHES MUST REGISTER ONLINE AT MYFOOTBALLCLUB.COM.AU
We welcome all ages from under 5’s to over 45’s
MALE AND FEMALE
· Squirts program will run Saturday mornings for 3 & 4 year olds.
· If you are a new player to the club you will require I.D.
(birth certificate or drivers license).
· Any player 18yrs or older must be a current member of the
St Marys Band Club.
· Any players under the age of 18 must have at least one parent/guardian who is a current member of the St Marys Band club.
NEW 2015 CONSTITUTION HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE LIBRARY.SIMPLY GO THE LIBRARY TAB AT THE TOP AND SELECT "CONSTITUTION"
PLEASE BE AWARE
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR VALUABLES
UNATTENDED IE PHONES, WALLETS,
HAND BAGS ETC AS WE HAVE HAD REPORTS OF PEOPLE HANGING AROUND OUR GROUNDS CASING PEOPLES BELONGINGS.
2015 COMPETITION REGULATIONS
JUST A FEW NOTES FOR THE BEGINNING OF OUR SOCCER SEASON
1. IF YOUR TEAM IS THE FIRST TEAM TO PLAY ON THAT FIELD YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PUT THE NETS UP. IF YOUR TEAM IS THE LAST GAME OF THE DAY ON YOUR FIELD YOU ARE REQUIRED TO TAKE NETS DOWN .
2. MANAGERS ARE TO OBTAIN A TEAM SHEET FROM THE CANTEEN AND LIST EVERY PLAYER AND THEIR SHIRT NUMBER FOR BOTH TEAMS AND THEN HAND IT TO THE REFEREE.
3. IF YOU HAVE A REFEREE (BLACK & WHITE) FOR YOUR GAME, THE HOME TEAM WHICH IS ST MARYS BAND CLUB RANGERS FOOTBALL IS TO PAY A FEE OF 50% WHICH IS HALF OF THE NORMAL REFEREE FEE FOR A NORMAL GAME. PLEASE GIVE THE FEES AND YOUR TEAM SHEET TO THE CANTEEN AFTER YOUR GAME
4. ALL PLAYERS & SPECTATORS ARE ASKED TO KEEP THE GROUNDS CLEAN.
5. THE SMOKING AREA IS LOCATED NEAR THE WHITE LOG BESIDE THE CONTAINER.
6. DUE TO CHILD PROTECTION LAWS IF A PARENT/SPECTATOR WISHES TO TAKE PHOTOS OF THEIR CHILDREN PLAYING OR OTHERS IT MUST BE WITH THE CONSENT OF BOTH TEAMS.
ATTENTION ALL COACHES & MANAGERS FOR 2016.
If you are thinking about being a Coach or Manager for 2016 you will need to fill out an application on the net for
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CHECK NSW.
If you were a Coach or Manager in 2015 you don't have to register again this year.
This is a requirement for all adults who will be working with children either Paid personnel or Volunteers, Please click on the Link below, fill in you details and you will receive a receipt with an Application No. which you will then have to take to the RTA. to finalise your application.
For any Coaches Interested in the Grassroots courses they are about to kick off and now is the time for any New (&old) coaches to register.
Here’s the link to Nepeans latest web page article.
FOR INFORMATION REGARDING GOALKEEPING PROGRAMMES
PLEASE SEE LINK
For More Information regarding
Nepean Development Program
please Click on this link.
PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR REFEREES FEES FOR 2015