PLEASE SEE BELOW PHOTO TIMES FOR 23.5.15 & 30.5.15
Nominations are now open for National Volunteer Week
Nominations open today coinciding with National Volunteer Week. The Community Sports Volunteer Awards recognise outstanding achievements and contributions made by volunteers across New South Wales who carry out a variety of roles which give life to community sport. For More information please click on the link below,
STATE CUP REFEREE FEES
2015 STATE CUP TEAM SHEET
2015 STATE CUP DATES
2015 STATE CUP VENUES
2015 COMPETITION REGULATIONS
JUST A FEW NOTES FOR THE BEGINNING OF OUR SOCCER SEASON
1. IF YOUR TEAM IS THE FIRST TEAM TO PLAY ON THAT FIELD YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PUT THE NETS UP. IF YOUR TEAM IS THE LAST GAME OF THE DAY ON YOUR FIELD YOU ARE REQUIRED TO TAKE NETS DOWN .
2. MANAGERS ARE TO OBTAIN A TEAM SHEET FROM THE CANTEEN AND LIST EVERY PLAYER AND THEIR SHIRT NUMBER FOR BOTH TEAMS AND THEN HAND IT TO THE REFEREE.
3. IF YOU HAVE A REFEREE (BLACK & WHITE) FOR YOUR GAME, THE HOME TEAM WHICH IS ST MARYS BAND CLUB RANGERS FOOTBALL IS TO PAY A FEE OF 50% WHICH IS HALF OF THE NORMAL REFEREE FEE FOR A NORMAL GAME. PLEASE GIVE THE FEES AND YOUR TEAM SHEET TO THE CANTEEN AFTER YOUR GAME
4. ALL PLAYERS & SPECTATORS ARE ASKED TO KEEP THE GROUNDS CLEAN.
5. THE SMOKING AREA IS LOCATED NEAR THE WHITE LOG BESIDE THE CONTAINER.
6. DUE TO CHILD PROTECTION LAWS IF A PARENT/SPECTATOR WISHES TO TAKE PHOTOS OF THEIR CHILDREN PLAYING OR OTHERS IT MUST BE WITH THE CONSENT OF BOTH TEAMS.
IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN OUR SQUIRTS PROGRAMME,
KIYLE OUR SQUIRTS CO-ORDINATOR
ATTENTION ALL COACHES & MANAGERS FOR 2015.
If you are thinking about being a Coach or Manager for 2015 you will need to fill out an application on the net for
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CHECK NSW.
This is a requirement for all adults who will be working with children either Paid personnel or Volunteers, Please click on the Link below, fill in you details and you will receive a receipt with an Application No. which you will then have to take to the RTA. to finalise your application.
For any Coaches Interested in the Grassroots courses they are about to kick off and now is the time for any New (&old) coaches to register.
Here’s the link to Nepeans latest web page article.
FOR INFORMATION REGARDING GOALKEEPING PROGRAMMES
PLEASE SEE LINK
PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR REFEREES FEES FOR 2015