Notice of Annual General Meeting and association forms for Nepean Football Association.
NFA have an exciting opportunity for all of our NFA Technical Directors/Coaching Co-ordinators.
We have been able to arrange for an exclusive couple of sessions with the Western Sydney Wanderers coaches that you are invited to attend.
Please see the following link for more information and for registrations.
The WSW have also informed me that they are working on an exclusive offer for registered TD’s attending the sessions.
NFA WSW TD Workshops
Any questions, please feel free to contact
Helen Williams or Greg Buechner
Thanks again for your support and commitment to our game.
NEW 2015 CONSTITUTION HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE LIBRARY.SIMPLY GO THE LIBRARY TAB AT THE TOP AND SELECT "CONSTITUTION"
PLEASE BE AWARE
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR VALUABLES
UNATTENDED IE PHONES, WALLETS,
HAND BAGS ETC AS WE HAVE HAD REPORTS OF PEOPLE HANGING AROUND OUR GROUNDS CASING PEOPLES BELONGINGS.
2015 COMPETITION REGULATIONS
JUST A FEW NOTES FOR THE BEGINNING OF OUR SOCCER SEASON
1. IF YOUR TEAM IS THE FIRST TEAM TO PLAY ON THAT FIELD YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PUT THE NETS UP. IF YOUR TEAM IS THE LAST GAME OF THE DAY ON YOUR FIELD YOU ARE REQUIRED TO TAKE NETS DOWN .
2. MANAGERS ARE TO OBTAIN A TEAM SHEET FROM THE CANTEEN AND LIST EVERY PLAYER AND THEIR SHIRT NUMBER FOR BOTH TEAMS AND THEN HAND IT TO THE REFEREE.
3. IF YOU HAVE A REFEREE (BLACK & WHITE) FOR YOUR GAME, THE HOME TEAM WHICH IS ST MARYS BAND CLUB RANGERS FOOTBALL IS TO PAY A FEE OF 50% WHICH IS HALF OF THE NORMAL REFEREE FEE FOR A NORMAL GAME. PLEASE GIVE THE FEES AND YOUR TEAM SHEET TO THE CANTEEN AFTER YOUR GAME
4. ALL PLAYERS & SPECTATORS ARE ASKED TO KEEP THE GROUNDS CLEAN.
5. THE SMOKING AREA IS LOCATED NEAR THE WHITE LOG BESIDE THE CONTAINER.
6. DUE TO CHILD PROTECTION LAWS IF A PARENT/SPECTATOR WISHES TO TAKE PHOTOS OF THEIR CHILDREN PLAYING OR OTHERS IT MUST BE WITH THE CONSENT OF BOTH TEAMS.
ATTENTION ALL COACHES & MANAGERS FOR 2016.
If you are thinking about being a Coach or Manager for 2016 you will need to fill out an application on the net for
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CHECK NSW.
If you were a Coach or Manager in 2015 you don't have to register again this year.
This is a requirement for all adults who will be working with children either Paid personnel or Volunteers, Please click on the Link below, fill in you details and you will receive a receipt with an Application No. which you will then have to take to the RTA. to finalise your application.
For any Coaches Interested in the Grassroots courses they are about to kick off and now is the time for any New (&old) coaches to register.
Here’s the link to Nepeans latest web page article.
FOR INFORMATION REGARDING GOALKEEPING PROGRAMMES
PLEASE SEE LINK
PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR REFEREES FEES FOR 2015